2020 Honda Pilot MPG
If you’re shopping for a family-friendly SUV that can deliver fuel-efficient performance on the streets of Denver, you’ll want to take a look at the 2020 Honda Pilot. In this guide form Planet Honda, our expert service techs break down the Pilot mpg ratings by each available configuration and drivetrain, so you can pick the model that will best suit your needs.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
Every one of the 2020 Honda Pilot trim levels is equipped with a robust 3.5L V6 engine that generates 280 hp with 262 lb-ft of torque. In addition to providing plenty of power to get up to speed on I-70, the Pilot also offers an efficient EPA-estimated fuel economy. Check out the mpg ratings for each available Pilot drivetrain/transmission combination:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Technology
To enhance the Pilot fuel efficiency, Honda has included a number of innovative technology features, such as:
- Eco Assist System – Informs you of the status of your fuel usage, helping you improve overall efficiency whether in stop-and-go traffic, or accelerating out on the open highway.
- HondaLink® – Keeps you informed and connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more, whether you’re inside your car or not.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ AWD Drive System – These systems are designed to enhance the traction and control you need when encountering challenging Arvada-area road and weather conditions.
Experience the Honda Pilot at Planet Honda
Once you find the Honda Pilot configuration and drivetrain that is best suited to your needs, contact Planet Honda to schedule a test drive. We offer a wide range of new vehicle specials for you to take advantage of our latest money-saving offers, and our finance team is ready to help you get pre-approved for a low interest loan today. Check out our Honda Pilot vs. Acura MDX and Honda Pilot vs. Nissan Pathfinder comparisons, then learn all about the Pilot interior features. If you have any questions please give us a call at (303) 215-4200.
More from Planet Honda
If you’re shopping for a family-friendly SUV that can deliver fuel-efficient performance on the streets of Denver, you’ll want to take a look at the 2020 Honda Pilot. In this guide form Planet Honda, our expert service techs break down the Pilot mpg ratings by each available configuration and drivetrain, so you can pick the model…
With four available 2019 Honda CR-V configurations to choose from, Denver-area drivers will be able to find the model that is best suited to their lifestyle and their budget. Check out the features and specs of each CR-V trim level, then schedule a test drive at Planet Honda. New CR-V for SaleContact Us CR-V LX The…
The Honda HR-V is a versatile compact crossover SUV that comes loaded with tech features designed to keep you connected, entertained, and safe on Denver-area roads. Learn about the HR-V safety ratings in this guide from Planet Honda, then contact us to schedule a test drive today! New HR-V InventoryContact Us National Highway Traffic Safety Administration…
Disclaimers:*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT models. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT models. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT models. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT models. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.