2020 Honda Pilot MPG
If you’re shopping for a family-friendly SUV that can deliver fuel-efficient performance on the streets of Denver, you’ll want to take a look at the 2020 Honda Pilot. In this guide form Planet Honda, our expert service techs break down the Pilot mpg ratings by each available configuration and drivetrain, so you can pick the model that will best suit your needs.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
Every one of the 2020 Honda Pilot trim levels is equipped with a robust 3.5L V6 engine that generates 280 hp with 262 lb-ft of torque. In addition to providing plenty of power to get up to speed on I-70, the Pilot also offers an efficient EPA-estimated fuel economy. Check out the mpg ratings for each available Pilot drivetrain/transmission combination:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Technology
To enhance the Pilot fuel efficiency, Honda has included a number of innovative technology features, such as:
- Eco Assist System – Informs you of the status of your fuel usage, helping you improve overall efficiency whether in stop-and-go traffic, or accelerating out on the open highway.
- HondaLink® – Keeps you informed and connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more, whether you’re inside your car or not.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ AWD Drive System – These systems are designed to enhance the traction and control you need when encountering challenging Arvada-area road and weather conditions.
Experience the Honda Pilot at Planet Honda
Once you find the Honda Pilot configuration and drivetrain that is best suited to your needs, contact Planet Honda to schedule a test drive. We offer a wide range of new vehicle specials for you to take advantage of our latest money-saving offers, and our finance team is ready to help you get pre-approved for a low interest loan today. Check out our Honda Pilot vs. Acura MDX and Honda Pilot vs. Nissan Pathfinder comparisons, then learn all about the Pilot interior features and available color options. If you have any questions please give us a call at (303) 215-4200.
More from Planet Honda
If you’re in the market for a brand new sedan to enhance your Denver travels, then you’ll find the 2022 Honda Accord interior offers everything you need and more. With a relaxing and versatile cabin along with stunning standard and available features, this Honda sedan meets your needs to keep moving with ease. Get…
If you need an accessible, family-friendly van that can keep you moving with ease around Denver, then you’re sure to be impressed with the spacious 2022 Honda Odyssey interior. With enhanced seating and storage space to accommodate your daily travels, along with many advanced cabin technology and convenience features, this Honda van is sure to check…
Denver drivers looking for the perfect midsize SUV that offers plenty of exciting enhancements are sure to love the 2021 Honda Passport. No matter if you’re new or familiar with this stunning Honda lineup, you’ll appreciate the competitive pricing and advanced performance and cabin features you expect in a Honda vehicle. Discover which suits you best…
Disclaimers:*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT models. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT models. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT models. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT models. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.