The Best Safety Features of a New Honda
Safety is the most important part about driving. And while you can take a lot of precautions, you can’t control what other drivers may do. With new and innovative safety technology from Honda, you can keep focused on the road, and know that your new Honda model will have your back. The Honda Sensing® Safety Suite offers drivers a list of safety features so technologically-advanced, you’d swear they were from the future! Keep reading to find out the best features of the Honda Sensing® Safety Suite, and find out which new Honda models will offer this package of features!
Features of the Honda Sensing® Safety Suite
- Lane Departure Warning will let you know if you’re drifting out of your lane into another.
- Lane Keeping Assist System will shift your vehicle back to center, when shifting lanes without signaling.
- Road Departure Mitigation System keeps you alert when you are drifting off the road.
- Adaptive Cruise Control helps you maintain a safe following distance without having to alter speeds.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ applies the brake when an unavoidable crash is detected in front of you.
- Forward Collision Warning is integrated with Collision Mitigation Braking System™ and will alert you of anything in front of you
- Honda LaneWatch™ turns your passenger-side mirror into a camera, sending live video to your display screen.
- Blind Spot Information System will alert you of any vehicles in your blind spot after signaling.
- Cross Traffic Monitor utilizes the multi-angle rear view camera to alert you of any detected vehicles.
- Auto High-Beam Headlights detect your speed and surrounding conditions and traffic.
Which New 2018 Honda Models Feature the Honda Sensing® Safety Suite?
- 2018 Ridgeline
- Standard on RTL-E and Black Edition
- 2018 Fit
- Standard on EX and EX-L
- Available on LX and Sport
- 2018 Civic Hatchback
- Standard on Sport Touring
- Available on LX, EX, and EX-L Navi models with CVT
If you’d like to learn more about the innovative Honda Sensing® Safety Suite, stop down to Planet Honda and talk to a member of our knowledgeable team. They can help you with questions regarding specific features available, trim levels and which pre-2018 models offer the Honda Sensing® Safety Suite. Schedule a test drive of a new Honda model today to see these great features in action!