Tips and Tricks for Spring Cleaning Your Vehicle
We’re almost halfway through April, and that means Spring is in full swing! If you’re still in Spring cleaning mode, we suggest not neglecting your vehicle! Colorado winters can be tough on vehicles, so a little TLC goes a long way! Keep scrolling to check out our favorite tips and tricks for cleaning your car or truck this Spring!
Spring Vehicle Cleaning vacuuming car seat
- Vacuum out the interior of your vehicle, making sure to remove any mats and vacuum the carpet. Loose dirt and rocks can damage leather seats, so be thorough.
- Wipe down the dashboard, instrument panel and touchscreen with all-purpose wipes to get rid of the dust and give the inside of your car a shine!
- Rinse down the exterior of your car, as well as the undercarriage. The undercarriage of your car or truck collects a lot of debris, rock salt and other dirt that leads to fast-spreading rust! Just because you don’t see underneath your car, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t wash it!
- Get rid of any junk inside your glove compartment, underneath the seats and inside the trunk. Do you really need those golf clubs in the trunk? The lighter your car is, the better your gas mileage, by the way!
- Windshield wipers need to be replaced every six months, so now is the perfect time to replace them! It’s quick and affordable, so why not?
- Spring is also the perfect time to tackle any services or maintenance issues you’ve been putting off. Schedule a service appointment online and check out the list of services we offer drivers in Golden, CO!
Best ways to wash and protect your Honda
You know what everyone says, “clean car, clean mind.” Well, maybe not everyone, but we sure do! When you’re a daily commuter, you get just how easy it is for dust, dirt, and grime to build up on your car. This doesn’t just look bad if your car is unprotected this can cause longer paint and body damage and can end up costing you thousands.
Planet Honda is proud to serve the Golden, Colorado community! Come and visit us at 15701 West Colfax Avenue in Golden, CO and say hello to a member of our friendly staff. And don’t forget about Planet Honda for all of your Honda and service needs!