Where and When to Celebrate Halloween 2018 near Denver, CO
The leaves are changing, the temperature is dropping and the calendar has switched to October – Fall is finally upon us! Fall is one of our favorite seasons and it leads off with one of the most fun holidays of the year: Halloween! Fortunately for residents and visitors of the Denver, CO area, there are a ton of great events taking place celebrating Halloween 2018! Keep reading to make Halloween 2018 plans near Denver!
Halloween 2018 Events near Denver, CO
- Colorado’s Coolest Corn Maze – Sept. 21 – Oct. 28 – Denver Botanical Gardens at Chatfield
- Elitch Gardens Fright Fest – Sept. 28 – Oct. 28 – Elitch Gardens Theme & Water Park
- Pumpkin Nights – Oct. 17 – Nov. 4 – 9755 Henderson Road (Brighton)
- Boo at the Zoo – Oct. 20-21, Oct. 27-28 – Denver Zoo
- The 13th Floor Haunted House – Oct. 3-7, Oct. 9-14, Oct. 16-31, Nov. 2-3 and Nov. 9-10 – 3400 E. 52nd Ave (Denver)
- Paranormal Palace – Oct. 27 – McNichols Civic Center Building
- Trick or Treat Train – Oct. 27-28 – Colorado Railroad Museum (Golden)
Did we miss something? Let us know in the comments below!
Halloween 2018 – Trick-or-Treating near Denver, CO
Most neighborhoods near Denver, CO will begin trick-or-treating around 6 p.m., however, some neighborhoods will start a bit earlier, closer to 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, October 31, 2018.
Trick-or-Treating Safety Tips
Never trick or treat alone
Stay visible by carrying around a flashlight, glow sticks or even lining your costume or trick-or-treating bag with reflective tape
Only use traffic signals and crosswalks to cross the street
Plan your route in advance
Stay in well-lite areas and avoid hanging out after dark
Planet Honda is proud to be a member of the Golden community near Denver, CO! Stop in and talk to a friendly and knowledgeable member of our team today! We’re here to help with all of your Honda and service needs! Schedule a test drive of a new Honda model today!